Premium Japanese Akoya Pearls (4 x 4mm), Diamonds (0.1ct)
- Avoid abrasive and acidic liquid such as perfumes, hairsprays, body lotions and other chemicals and wear your jewellery last.
- Remove your jewellery before you sleep and physical activities.
- Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth to remove the dirt and oil that accumulate throughout the day.
- Store each piece in our air-tight bags separately to avoid scratching. Our anti-tarnish tabs and silica pack willm protect your jewelery from the elements of the environment in an air-tight jewellery box.
- Our 2 years warranty for each Bliing piece includes complimentary replating and replacement, whenever possible. Just show us the proof of purchase and we will make it right for you as much as we can.
Peace of Mind
Warranty includes giving your BLiiNG pieces fresh coats of gold and the fixing of your pieces that are broken due to long term wear and tear.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and returns are free for local customers
Express and nominated day services available for $5. All our orders are gift wrapped in our beautiful packaging and sent via trackable courier, with a signature required on receipt. We will guarantee you a full money-back refund within 30 days of purchase on any item, as long as it is in the original condition. All products are guaranteed for 2 years. Worn items are non-returnable/non-refundable.
Clover Akoya Pearls with Diamonds Pendant with Gold Chain Necklace
Made in Japan
The Asobimasu Collection
Asobimasu - to play in Japanese - celebrates movement and fun. Handcrafted by artisans in Kofu City in Yamanashi, Japan, each piece in the collection is thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted to capture the essence of playfulness and sophistication.